Vodafone is committed to:
- Openness and transparency
- The health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities in which we operate
- Open debate on the body of published scientific evidence
- Communicating on significant scientific development
- Complying with applicable laws in the jurisdictions where it operates
- Leading the industry and encouraging others to follow
Our vision is to lead within the industry in responding to public concerns about mobile devices, masts and health by demonstrating leading edge practices and encouraging others to follow.
We have a board dedicated to radiofrequency (RF) matters. This board monitors public concerns, helps local markets to provide public information and advice, and reviews the available information about mobile devices, masts and health. The board also sets our strategy, policies and goals.
We are dedicated to developing scientific understanding of the effects of mobile devices and base stations on health by funding independent scientific research into the priority areas identified by the World Health Organization (WHO).